Saturday, June 20, 2009

Going to retired soon...

Yesterday, 20th of June 2009, the day i got my second cut on my fingers and also the last event of the Sixth Form Council which is the orientation camp to the L6 students...i have a mixed feeling...happy and also sad...happy because after that i will not have to be busy to buy things or do preparation for a new events...after all i also feel sad as time pass so fast and i will miss the time when i was enjoying the times doing events with friends...what a memorable times...yesterday the camp was not bad...kind of had fun also...hehehe...the only regret is i didn't join the orientation camp when i was L6...hahaha...anyway going to choose new AGM soon for Sixth Form Council and my Koperasi Club also...can say i am going to retired soon and have to focus almost 100% on my study d...sigh...i don't hope for much...just hope i can try my best in my STPM and get a good result to enter university...k that's all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all da best gal!! :)