Saturday, June 20, 2009

Again...Oh my Goodness...

Sigh...i so hope that everything was a dream...i shall wake up now but so sad...sigh...after 3 years, here comes the second scar on my hand...sigh...every time when i get cut, i would think of why would i been so careless...the first time when i got a cut on my hands, i was so shock and scare...imagine u see blood bleeding profusely on your hand...i am even scare when i knew i have to stitch my wounds...so the first time i get 8 stitches on my hands...sigh...history repeat, this time i got a cut on my finger and is on the same hand...i am not going to tell why i got a cut as i think not really important and is hardly to believe it...just to tell that this time i was not scare at all...just feeling some kind likes "Oh My God...why i cut my finger again"sigh...it happened early in the morning...sigh...i am just feeling sad cause my hand will be spoil...imagine a girl hand with 2 scars...scary right...this i get 7 stitches...not really that pain and i dare to see the whole process on how the doctor doing stitches on my fingers...hahaha...crazy right...before i was sent to the hospital, my mum cal me to close my wounds with a handkerchief so by the time i reach hospital, the whole handkerchief turns from orange to dark red...haha...i admit that my second wound is worse then my first time but i just don't know why i didn't feel anything...not scare but maybe feeling a bit pain, just a bit k...the doctor ask me weather i need a painkiller...guess what i say..."i don't think i need it as i experienced this before"...hahaha...i also don't know why i can answer like that and the doctor just tell me if i am really feeling pain i can take paracetamol also...now the only problem i am facing is eating, bathing and doing my homework...sigh...hope my wound will get well soon and never happen anymore k...hehehe...

No comments: