Saturday, June 13, 2009

Holiday is going to end...

First of all let me sigh...as you know, holiday ends means i have to face the STPM soon...sigh...not really get ready to study yet...anyway here are some brief talk about how i spend my second week of the holiday...
First thing is the surprise birthday party for Jing Rui on 8th of June which is also my another friend birthday...anyway Jing Rui birthday is on the 9th of June...hehehe...so we go to Taiping Central and went to the KTV...i start to feel that place turn worst even the services there are not good...i plan if next time i want to sing song with friends i will not go there anymore...anyway we do have fun at there...after went to tops and have our dinner...
Next is on 11th of June that is on Thursday...i went to Mei Chen BBQ party at her home...i can consider this party is also a gathering of our friends who have complete A-level,matriculation and a friend that have gone to Texas and she just came back for holiday...so is our chance to meet them...anyway they are still the same..just the same like those staying in Taiping...to me that party seem to be very short...i just feel that time gone very fast at there...when i am on my way back to my home with my motor, i have been thinking...when will we have this again...maybe 10 years later...hehe...wondering the next gathering will all turn a new look...hehehe...anyway i just wonder...time do pass very fast..all the memories of my friends will be remember forever...Friendship Forever...once a friend, forever will be friend...hehehe...
So this is what happening...although i didn't go for a holiday to somewhere else but is ok...i feel quite nice staying at home and i do know how to relax my mind at home...hehehe...i just hope my home is in the jungle then it will be more peaceful...hahaha...just joking...
Somehow i have to find back my determination to study...i know is just a few more months to go then i can really relax and happily wait to be accept to any university...so got to work hard now...gambateh to all my friends...my slogan "i know i can do it"...hehehe...

2 comments:

Rourou said...

serena!! gambateh!

S3r3n@ said...

thanks..i knw u have just finish ur battle...i am sure u will win with great victory...good luck to u in ur future undertakings and take care ya...