Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bye bye to my oldest pet...

Wondering what is my oldest pet?...
taaadaaa...
that is my tortoises...
oh actually can't say is my tortoise, is suppose to be my brother pets...
i did rare tortoise before when i was in standard 3(if not mistaken)but had pass away after 1 year...so this 2 tortoises belong to my brother...the bigger tortoise which is female is already 10 years old while the other just 7 years old and is a male...at first thought want to let them mating...hehe...anyway the attempt was futile...for your information, the male tortoise is as big as your palm and the female tortoise will be much bigger by 20 % of the male tortoise...


On the 11th of June...finally my family made the decision to say bye bye to our lovely tortoises...there a lot of reason why we shall release them...
1)My aunt say we must not rare tortoise but must release them...as you all know when we want to get good luck and throw away the bad luck, we release animal likes birds, pigeons and tortoises..this is based on my aunt say...
2)My brother doesn't care his tortoise anymore...only my mum and me are taking care the tortoise...buying food and bath them...
3)I felt pity to keep them in a small baby bath tub...hardly got enough space for them to move...
4)I think is the time to let them become independent...hehehe...
Actually i tried a lot of time to tell my brother to release them but he refuse..after so long, he said is hard for him to release them...got feeling to the tortoises already...hahaha...anyway he had to agree finally...he had release them to the lake garden...somewhere near the zoo(i think so)...so if u had take a walk in the lake garden and suddenly meet up with a tortoise, it might be one of my lovely tortoise...hehehe...last but not least, i hope that my tortoises will survive at the new environment..really pray hard to God...hehehe...

No comments: