Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Peace of mind...

Its already the 5th day of my holiday...yet nothing special...i have been staying at home, reading storybook and surfing the net...friends do cal me go out...but because of certain problem, i didn't go out...then they cal me go swimming today...sigh...i don't know how to swim,thus my mum don't let me go...so until now i do go out but is with my mum lo and is also because i became her driver...fetching her go market...that's all...been staying at home these feel days...feeling like i am resting my mind...i try not to think anything...feeling peaceful...but i think it will be wonderful if i was in somewhere where is full with greenery rather than at home...maybe in the jungle...hahaha,,,i think it will be nice to rest your mind in jungle...you can feel the nature call...how hope i was at there...hehehe...

No comments: