Friday, July 3, 2009

Get well soon...

Just drop by to say that my wound are getting better now...
Last Tuesday, 30 June 2009, i went to the hospital to take out my stitches...
although this time will be my second time, i never thought it would be so pain...
so much more pain than my first time...plus from the way the nurse take out my stitches, oh my goodness, it made me feel more pain...hahaha..
anyway now my wound are getting better...hope that the scar won't be that obvious and i shall becareful in the future when handling sharp things...hahaha...

3 comments:

Jen Yong said...

take care la gal.. :)
anyway i link u ad..my new blog :)

Rourou said...

heard from my mom about that...
take good care of yrself ya~
miss ya~

YanMing said...

gosh...serena,the way u describe ur cut makes me wanna faint.:S u better take care :D