Friday, July 17, 2009

A Tough Life To Go...

First of all, thanks very much to all my beloved friends who are always by my side to support me...THANKS A LOT YA...hehe...don't worry i am feeling much better now...i know i still have a long way to go...i must always be ready to face any challenge that are coming...oh ya i retake my MUET exam end of this year...i am not satisfied with my result..sometimes i do believe that everything u do not only need the determination and hardworking but must also have the luck...maybe i am having bad luck recently...bad mood will make everything turn bad...i know i have to learn from mistakes...got to brave up myself...finally i realize that money is really an important thing in our lives...without money u can't do anything...sometimes i do ask God why was Him giving me so many obstacles especially this year,the year for STPM? Why? Can anyone tell me why? Why can't i face it next year? i am really hope time pass faster...after STPM, i will work hard to earn more and more money for my family and also for myself...May God Bless me...so that i will be able to go through this year...

6 comments:

Jen Yong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Yong said...

Gambateh! I'm sure u can pull urself through this.. life is not easy, and that's wat makes it so meaningful rite? ;)
p/s : i changed my blog link ady..hehe

S3r3n@ said...

hahaha...thanks for ur concern...i will try to make my life full of happiness everyday...hehehe...

YanMing said...

serena, stay strong okay??i knw u can do it.we all have our ups and downs.u'll definitely be happy once you've gone through the hard times.stay strong okay?? *hugs* :D

S3r3n@ said...

ok...i will try to stay strong...hahaha...too strong until can scare all guys k...hehehe...dun wori, i knw wat to do...always think positive...hehehe...thanks for ur concern ya...

Jun said...

serena.. you know why do God put obstacles in our life?? He loves you very very much and He put obstacles not to trouble you but to make you stronger each time you've overcomed an obstacle.. have faith and dont give up.. continue praying.. everything will be fine.. Jesus loves you.. hehe.. =)