Monday, July 20, 2009

Graduation night coming soon...

As graduation night coming soon its shows that we, the Upper Six 2009 are going to face the STPM and also means we are going to graduate!!!! This event can be consider as 1 of the grand event for the Form Six students...sigh...i shall feeling excited for the day but my feeling was moody...first is because i am having financial problem now and i don't have any dress for that event...my mum call me not to go to the party if we don't have any suitable dress but i don't want to miss that day...it will be one of the memorable day...sigh...i am searching for a solution now...May God come out with a perfect solution for me...honestly say i really don't want to look odd at that graduation night...really pray hard to God...i use to dream of someone giving me money now? although the chances is =0.01%, i do hope this dream can come true...hahaha...Serena!!!Stop Dreaming k!!!!...hahahaha...

No comments: