Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year 2009 !!!!

First of all, i want to say to everyone...Happy Chinese New Year!!!...hehehe...as usual my first day of new year, i will stay at home...my relatives still not yet come to visit us...this year might be late... so sad...so i was kinda boring these coming new year day...but i do have plan for myself...hehehe...after all, i finally off work...no longer working part time anymore...yeah...i can start focusing on my study...i want to score good result...i want to enter local university...i want to keep on studying...may God bless me...ok..that's all...i want to go watch any nice chinese new year movie already...once again...Happy Chinese New Year!!!...may this year brings lots of happiness and health to you all...may your dreams come true...hehehe...

No comments: