Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Great Day!!!

This year is my last year of schooling...this mean my last time of attending cross country organized by the school...for the last 5 years, i had never won any prizes in running for cross country...so today i won...i won the number 11th among the 3o0+ students...so happy when i receive this...after that...i never thought my red team had won the champion of this cross country...i was called to go to the stage to receive trophy as i was the girl president of red team together with the guy president...
i think i really can't angry or hate a person for very long time...after 2 days of not talking to her, finally we start to talk back as usual...at that time i just felt relieve as i am not going to angry anyone anymore...its so suffer to angry a person...must well i forgive her but i think i will not forget what she had done to me...i will take this as a lesson for me to learn...don't trust her so much...hehehe...and some more i might going to get a new motor soon..my brother might help me financially to buy a motor...kind of happy...hehehe...
the best thing is 2 more days and we are going to celebrate Happy Chinese New Year!!!this year is the year of ox...may this year bring happiness and good health to me...hehehe...i was going to start my study now...after my last day of work...maybe i will rest for few days then have to start revision already...i really want to achieve my dream...i know i can do it...

No comments: