Monday, January 5, 2009

The begining of the year 2009...

Today was the first day i went to school as an upper six student studying biology and chemistry subjects...i was kind of shock and feeling tired as i never expect this kind of situation will occurred...
after assembly, we went back into our class...as expected, our new form teacher will come in and discussing the organization of the class...my friend was voted to be the monitor of our class...hahaha...obviously she don't like this post...even me too...anyway i was chosen as her assistant monitor...i will try my best to help her...hehehe...at least she won't feel so tense up... after that our study life start as usual...teachers entering the class and start teaching...i was like thinking "Are we that hurry?"...everything starts so fast..i heard lots of announcement like next week there will be a pre-test for organic chemistry, next week we will have to pass up our biology project, this Wednesday have to pass maths and chem homeworks and do presentation for Pengajian Am...aaarrrghhhh...kind of stress up because i didn't complete yet...seem like suddenly everything move so fast..i want to slow it down...sigh...
then after school, my mum told me that today she want to bake biscuits for Chinese New Year...so i have to take leave for my work...during baking, i start to think...thinking i should speed up myself...thinking i should be more hardworking to finish up my homeworks, get ready for the pre-test...thinking i should plan my time properly as time is golden, i was studying while working..so time is very important to me...i will try to spend my time more wisely....
anyway today will be the start for my last year of schooling...i shall spend my time wisely in school with friends and teachers...hehehe...just be myself...enjoy my life...and my slogan "i know i can do it"...

No comments: