Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stress...

i can't believe today i wake up late for school...so end up i didn't go to school today...seriously say, kind of sad actually...if can, i want to go to school but i just don't know what happen to my body because it refuse to move...maybe i was really tired recently...i couldn't find any time to rest...i used to sleep at 1am to 2am even during my school day...i don't have enough sleep recently...very tired...really very very tired...sometimes i just hope that i could focus on my study...January 2009 is the most busy month for me...i have to go to school in the meantime i have to work...i tried to manage my time properly and wisely...i really tried my best...i just don't know why i have so many things to do...i hate myself...i don't like myself for being too hardworking and very scare if i didn't complete anythings...and sometimes i hate group work project...i would be the one who worries this and that and would tried my best to do everything in order to complete the project...i just wondering why my group members doesn't seem to be worried...i hate irresponsible person...i hate people who did not put effort in their work...from the group project, it makes me hates this kind of person more...most of the time,only me and one of my friend who did everything...we always sacrificed our time and energy to complete the work...i was very very tired...in future i hope my group members will be like me and my friend...willing to sacrificed...be more responsible...everyone have a limit...i have exceed my limit that is why i was saying something to make me comfortable...or in the other hand to help me release my stress...now i just hope i can complete my work as fast as possible...

No comments: