Sunday, January 18, 2009

Anger...

From the first i already tell myself that if possible try my best not to hate or angry with anyone...to hate a person is a very tiring thing to do...so i always tell myself learn to forgive and forget...sadly the first time i angry with a person...usually if i really get angry i will forget about it the next day but till today i can't talk to that person...not even a word...so i know that when i did really angry with somebody, i would not talk to that person...my mood will just turn dull when i see that person...i so hope that i can scold, shout and tell everything i want to tel to that person...at least by doing this i will feel better...so sad not even a word i was able to speak out...i just keep everything inside my heart...and as usual tears will flow down from my cheek...i thought,yesterday which is 18 of January 2009 will be my best day cause i am going to get something which i really want since December...so sad everything turn upside down...at that moment i got that feeling of being fool by people...i was so sad...thinking from the beginning everything was just a dream...if possible i don't want it to be a dream...i was very disappointed...i thought i can forget about it the next day but its impossible...since morning when i go to school i thought of "how nice if i can have it now"...everything was just like.........i just don't know how to describe...not many people will understand how i feel including that person...i never had such great disappointment before...once and again...that person disappointed me again and again...for the first time i had forgive and forget but the second time was terrible...i can't imagine it really happen to me...i want to try to forgive and forget...maybe it needs time to be able to do this...i just hope it won't take long but my feeling had told me that this was the first time i really get hurt...i need a very long time to heal my pain...

No comments: