Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Biology Project...


Taadaa...finally i and my friends had finished the most difficult part in our biology project, the collection of 25 species of insects...it almost takes us 2 month to complete this...nice right?...hehehe...i like the background of this board so much...we use nature resources to do it like sand and dry leaves...so happy that we did it so well...although this project is 6 people in a group but it seem like only 2 person in this group...majority of the work was done by me and my another friends...the rest kind of help also but not so much...before i complete this project, i got stress up quite a number of times...anyway luckily it had over now...just after we finish up this project, i was so relieved...Thank God...now only left the plants part...it was also almost finish...yeah i finally can rest, can have some time to relax, can have some time for my homework...very happy...hehehe...

No comments: