Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time Waits For No One...

So fast my 19th of Chinese New Year had passed...tomorrow school is going to reopen and as usual i am going to cycle to school...sigh...another time of disappointment...at first my friend had promise me to sell her motorcycle to me but she broke her promise then my dad promise to give me a car but i don't really put high hope on what he say...and then my brother promise me that he will help me financially to buy a new motorcycle and end up, it was just like talking without any black and white...i was so sad...i cried once more but this time i don't feel so sad...maybe because i had experience so many times of disappointment, so i don't really feel too emotional anymore...i will just accept the fact...i came from a poor family so i shall not ask for more...this is what i shall remember in my mind...i heard people tell me that everything is God's plan...if it is so then i hope that there will be no more any disappointment on me...i can't bear it anymore...seem like this year is the year where i experienced so many times of disappointment..i was very tired...i hope it can stop now...now i doesn't really hope for anythings anymore...although i still hope to get a motor, but i know the chances is very small...sigh...

No comments: