Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kind of disappointed...

Yesterday was a great day...i enter the sport event for 4x400m,1500m n tarik tali...so yesterday was the event 4 tarik tali n so happy that we manage to go final round which will be on tis sat...but today i was kind of disappointed with myself...i enter the 4x400m event n we only manage to get third place...kind of sad to myself because i was the cause of everything...i can't speed like the rest...sigh...very sorry to my others friends...now i have backache, leg n hand also pain...sigh...i scare i can't do better on sat...sat is our school sport day so i hopefully i can still run and have the energy to beat my opponent in tarik tali...may god bless me...i can't believe that i can run...i got that feeling that my stamina had improve a lot...last time i won't enter any running event...now i feel running was quite nice also...maybe after sport day i might go for a jog during my free time...hopefully i got the time to do it..i scare i don't have time to relax also as time is moving fast so STPM is coming soon...gotta work hard d...sigh...really hope that i can perform better this sat...gambateh...

No comments: