Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Exam coming...

Time pass so fast...so fast is already mid February...so fast my monthly test coming but luckily just a simple one...i mean not in full format so every paper will be a modify paper...kind of relax for me...hehehe..because i still didn't fully prepare myself for STPM....got to go do revision already...hehehe...luckily i heard a very happy news to me...i am going for a school trip on this April...the best thing is most of the thing was free of charge...this is because this trip was organize by the school koperasi so as a member of the koperasi, we get to go there without paying so much...we only need to pay for the expenses like games...yeah...kind of fun i think...hehehe...hopefully ya...

1 comment:

Rourou said...

wow... Get to go for a free trip... So nice... Can i follow? Lol...

I know you can do it for yr coming test... Good luck n all the best ya!