Friday, February 13, 2009

Sport Day = Valentine Day ...

Today,14 of February, my school had held the school sport day...kind of disappointed with how the sport day are hell...it was totally different from my former school...really can't believe it...i never thought that my last sport day are going to end up like this...not as grand as my former school...really can't describe my feeling...even my friends also feel weird..sigh...anyway the red team had win which mean my team had won the overall beat team for 2009...after so many days busy about the sport things...is time to relax for a while...just a while only...now i have to work hard for my study already...sigh...form six life was tough...been busy since the beginning of the year...sigh...i need rest but i know it will be after December...so i still have about 10 months to work hard...after that i can rest as much as i can already...really hope that day come soon...

oh ya today was a Valentine Day...a very special day for couples but not for single...so today was not a special day for me...hehehe...i still don't know when will i celebrate Valentine Days...anyway i will wait...wait for God's plan...hehehe...anyway Happy Valentine Days...

No comments: