Thursday, June 9, 2011

Updated...

Today my friend told me to update my blog so as her wish I did it...hahaha...honestly said what that have been written here is only part of me...maybe only 85% of myself while the other 15%, I would like to be kept in mystery...something that sometimes I also do not understand…I guess you all know what I mean…maybe there is people who really understand themselves so much but not for me…I do not 100% understand of myself…sometimes I just feel weird with what I have done…hahaha…

To my buddies, I maybe kind, loving, caring, hardworking and sometimes crazy but to my university mates, I am a mystery girl…hahaha…that is what I have heard from my roommate…she told me that I am so mystery, I heard them told stories involve every aspect – family, friend, education and love but hardly they will be able to hear story from me…hahahaha…

Sometimes I do prefer to just listen because I know WORDS can be a dangerous weapon…you must learn how to use it properly…otherwise it will only brings bad impacts to you…there is once ago this WORDS had bring me sadness, guilt and regret…so I have promise and tell myself that I am not going to repeat the same mistake…

Just only know my second semester result…”Thanks” to one of my course mate who took results so importantly…it is she who told me that result is out and as usual she will ask the same question…I know she treat me as one of her competitor…honestly say I do not like this kind of situation…sometimes it make you feel stress…I want to enjoy my life…I do not want to go university just to get good grade, at least I hope I can balance between my social life and education…so far so good…of course my this semester results have dropped and if I say I feel nothing, confirm that sentence is not said from my mouth…hahaha…I do feel kind of sad but I accept my results…I know the effort that I had put in my second semester so this is the results…what I can do is to work even harder for the coming semester…I know my following semester might be more busy but hopefully I can cope with it…eh I cannot hope but is a must to me…I must make sure that I can handle both my university activities and results well…I know I can do it…hahahaha…

P/S: recently there is some idea appearing in my mind…maybe shall do some handicraft for my collection soon…hahahaha…

2 comments:

-xiaogongzhu- said...

you're not alone there:) My results dropped too after all the efforts i put in for my semester 2...Nvm...We must get back on our feet and zai jia you:) Have faith in ourselves...:)

S3r3n@ said...

yaya...u too gambateh!!! dun stress urself so much k...u mz knw wen u stress, i will oso feel stress 1 k...hahaha...work hard together...^_^