Saturday, June 11, 2011

My thought of today...

Since I am so free at home now…I think I will try my best to spend some time for storybooks and also my blog…hahaha…so I just want to share my thought of today with you all…

Early morning around 6 something, my mum woke me up to bring her to Tesco…hahaha…the weather was cold so I decide to drive car go there and luckily my mum agreed too…this is the first time I shop at Tesco for so early, as if the whole Tesco was being booked by me…no one is there except the workers…hahaha…so just my mum and I in the supermarket and that is all also because of the promotion for a detergent call TOP…sigh…early morning woke up just to buy this…so we brought 7 packets of TOP...sounds crazy right… hahahaha…bad luck is we forget that today is Saturday so no plastic bag…hahaha…thanks to mum also for saying that we only want to buy TOP so no need to take the trolley…sigh…I have to carry 4 bags weigh 3 kg each to walk back to my car…so as I walk, due to so heavy and my hand hardly can hold it; suddenly came a thought of how nice it is if there is man to help us…hahahaha…I feel so funny to have this kind of thought…

Do you know sometimes I just wish there is someone I can depend on…someone who can help me when I am in need for help maybe just helping me carry heavy things…I feel myself too independent…I learn to fix the electric switch because the guys in my family just love to drag things…when you call them to do it, they will never do it on the spot…so I get fed up and I learn it by myself…I do not like this but I have to do it…sigh…every time when I face any problems, I will just figure it out myself…my mind automatically will find alternatives for me to settle the problems…I guess this is because of my mum too…thanks to my mum for training me up to become independent…hahaha…since secondary, I have to settle my problems by myself...I learn to arrange which tuition shall I take and my transportation to tuition too…unlike nowadays teenager who have parents bringing them to school and tuition; taking care of their children so much…I am not saying that my mum does not love me but I know she has her ways of loving me…as I grows up, I start to realize and clear with what my mum is doing…that is why I feel myself is mature, at least more mature than my two elder brothers…hahaha…people usually say that the youngest is the most childish and love pampers…that is why some of my friends thought I was the elders in the family…hahaha…I can feel that too because sometimes I have to take care of my brothers more than they taking care of me…I was so jealous to people who have brothers that loves and take care of their younger sister…hahaha…how I wish my brothers will be like that too…hahaha…sound impossible right…hahaha…

Maybe you all will think that women nowadays should be independent…I agree too but there is just sometimes where women hope for someone to rely on…I just do not want to be too independent…hahaha…

5 comments:

jenn said...

You are not alone. :)

Jun said...

i und your feeling.. the feeling of hoping that someone would be there to share your burden.. =)

no worries.. it will happen when the time is right! =)

JuAnneBeLLa said...

oh me too...
i do not have people to fetch me to tuition like those around us..=p
and i had to settle my own financial...
now worststill..im so far from hometown with a bunch of not so close friends..
like what jenn said:"you're not alone"..
and i'd say "i'm with you!!"
but hehe..you seriously have the smell of mothers!!
and i dont wanna learn to have that smell from you!! =p

S3r3n@ said...

hahaha...thanks my frens for ur concern...of course i know as long as i still have u gurls as my buddies, i am not alone...hahahaha...
jun...dun wori i will wait for that time to cum...^_^
pjuan...hahaha...u hardly can learn from it la...its so hard, not suit u little girl in this big world...hahaha...i hardly can imagine u wif ur children...hahaha...sure very cute 1...both mother and daughter/son sure same 1, naughty punya person...LOL...

JuAnneBeLLa said...

What naughty?i'm very mature one okay?i don't wanna give off my smell of mothers only..:-P