Saturday, June 25, 2011

Recover with some memories...

Last Monday was my last day of wrapping the pampers and I felt extremely tired that day but still going out at night with friends…I am still fine with this but just one day after Monday, I catch a mild cold but I again go out to Txin house to watch Jay Chou concert…hahaha..of course through DVD in her home…then the next day, I felt dizzy and slight fever…so as usual I know what to do that is eat panadol and let myself rest…but the mild fever just come and go and come again…hahaha…in the evening I felt okay but at night I start to feel dizzy and my cold still have not fully recover…so again take medicine and rest…hahahaha…early morning, my bro wake me up cal me to bring him to work…that time I felt okay again so I just get up as I also felt that I sleep too much…hahahaha…but after came home, I felt not really good…again feeling uncomfortable but not as worse as yesterday…I planned to go visit doctor at 10am but no helmet so cannot follow my second bro out…so I rest again and planned to visit the doctor at 2pm…my mum phone me at 10.30am and told me that if I follow my bro out later then I have to wait till 3pm only will have doctor…you know yesterday is Friday which explained everything…hahahaha…so I continue to sleep and kind of lazy want to wait for so long so I give up on meeting the doctor at 2pm…my mum say if really not well then she bring me meet the doctor at 7pm…actually I am feeling much better already but not yet fully recover…my friends did called me out yesterday but I think I really cannot and I got thought of go someone funeral but at last I gave up also…after dinner, my mum gave me flu medicine to eat and I fall asleep after that…hahaha…I think I slept from 8.30pm yesterday till 6.30am today….woke up morning because bring my mum to market…of course drive car because I scare the morning breeze might cause me to fell sick again if I drive motor…hahaha…anyway thanks God as I finally recover…

Suddenly feeling weird of what I am thinking yesterday…if I can still recalled, I found it weird…as I fell asleep, I recalled back the time I in UPM; when I sit the bus to main campus, when I have been alone in the library studying and the time in my hostel room watching movie and also chatting with roommates and course mates…I also think back of the time I had with my buddies at a lot of places; Tambun Lost World, Gua Tempurung and shopping at Queensbay Mall…hahahaha…suddenly missed all this moment together…I am now getting use to the life in Taiping, I do not know what will happen when I have to go back to UPM…maybe homesick and missed my buddies again but at the same time excited as i can learn more of my courses and graduated…although I do not know what my future might be, I am going to face it bravely…even though in the future I might end up working at the field not related to my course, I will try my best to do for the best…hahahaha…

So to my friends,
Do not think so much of what your future might be…do not worry too much of what you will be in the future…as long as you been able to live each and every day with no regrets; you have did the best for yourself…hahahaha…crapping again but this is what I always told myself…I am now trying to live my life with no regrets but I just feel that my life is some kind of boring…hahahaha…

No comments: