Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's my luck...

Hahaha…I am sooooo happy today…yesterday feel so tired and sad because of that job but today is vice versa…hahaha…they told me that they had made a mistake, I was actually require to pack 35 boxes instead of 105 boxes…hahahaha…I was shocked at first to listen this then they confirm with me and I feel happy and relieve…hahahaha…I was told to wrap according to 3 sizes of the pampers…so now I just left M size which is out of stock…that is why tomorrow I am off…the stock for M size will only come on Thursday and since I already finish packing L and XL so tomorrow off day for me…hahaha…but now I think back, I actually wasted 1 extra day because 35 boxes can finish in 2 days time…hahaha…plus my skill improve today, I can pack per box with just 22 minutes…hahaha….so today is not as tired as yesterday but I still clumsy because I injured my leg…hahaha…yesterday is my left hand, today my right leg turn…anyway just a small bruises and feeling slightly pain but still I can walk…hahahaha…oh ya not to forget, I also going to have sore throat soon…sigh…

Time do pass really fast…I guess another few weeks my friends who study private universities are going to study their new coming semester…how come this is so fast…too fast that I have end 1 month out of 4 months of my holiday…so I just left 3 months but I think is no longer holiday for me because the coming months I will be working d so hardly be able to enjoy that much…actually I do feel a bit sad because at first I thought my this holiday is going to be very fun with friends outing and gathering but everything just seem normal…nothing very exciting happens that I want to say…I am not saying that I do not enjoy my holiday with my friends and family, I did enjoyed but there just lack of something…something that I do not know how to describe…hahahaha…

1 comment:

Jun said...

lack of me la.. hahahahhaha...

just joking.. =)