Saturday, June 18, 2011

How your future will be?

This thought came in my mind today…suddenly feeling curious of my future…hahahaha…now I lead a not really exciting yet not really boring life…sigh…other than eating, sleeping and bathing, I will just online, read books and watch drama…sigh…been repeating this kind of life since holiday…I do went out with friends for movies, drink and recently is picnic…it is this part that add to the exciting point of my life…I know human being will never satisfied with what they have…when you are given this, you ask for that…so when you get that more than you wish for, than you will hope to get back this…hahaha…actually I am describing myself…for examples, if I everyday went out with friends, I will miss the time staying at home and vice versa…just the same as a single person will always hope to find a partner because they do not want to stay single and yet for some people who are now currently couple might wish to go back to their single life…this is my today thought…this thought always come in my mind, I want to kick it out because it make me feel life is kind of boring but I know maybe I need to use my whole lifetime to get rid of it…never mine I know this thought will disappear soon but also will reappear again…hahahaha…

1 comment: