Monday, June 13, 2011

My so called part time job...

Sigh...after 1 month holiday break, I get to feel back the tiredness of working…the past month I have been sitting at home, surfing internet, watching dramas and doing house works so today I went to work as a part timer to wrap pampers in my relatives shop…I have to wrap 105 boxes of pampers into smaller pack and they will pay me RM 120…no time limit…they just want me to complete packing all this and you will get the pay…so depends on yourself to work for how long…sigh…here comes the sad thing…yesterday, before I know anything about my job, I thought I will be able to complete this task in 3 days but sigh…cause today I only be able to complete 17 boxes so I calculated that if I can only complete an average of 16 boxes per day then I got to spend 6 and a half days to complete everything…aiyo…then I feel myself not worth to work for so long and only get RM120…I consider this is so far my most tired job…I have been packing the pampers from 9am till 6.30pm…I tried my best to pack as fast as possible but I think the fastest I can do is 30 minutes per box… while I pack, I recalled all my previous job…at least they involved communication so I will not feel that bored but this time I am the only one doing this…I am doing this all by myself…impress with myself for not talking for so long…hahahaha…for the first few hours I still feel okay but after lunch, I started to feel bored but my hand cannot stop…that is why now my left hand feel super damn tired…I think this is due to never work for quite some time, so not feeling good with my left hand…sigh…I do think of giving up but this is so hard…I have promise and agree to take that job so I cannot give up so easily…I try to give encouragement to myself and even imagine of that day where I manage to pack till the last boxes; I feel so happy …hahaha…funny right…anyway this is it for today…
I am sure you all will hardly be able to know what exactly I am doing…wrapping pampers sound easy but you will not feel that if you are working alone…hahahaha…so friends, I will tell you a further details when we meet again k…Gambateh, Serena!!! I know I can do it!!!! ^_^

4 comments:

JuAnneBeLLa said...

Yes yes gambateh serena..i think next week I also wanna work d..

Unknown said...

加油SERENA!

-xiaogongzhu- said...

Jia you...Every job has its difficulty...Like mine, I have 2 jobs at the moment. And one of it is super difficult. As a roadshow promoter. Although it has good pay, the thing is I have to "kan ren jia de lian se"...Some people don't even give me a chance to talk and some ignored me...But still, I need to jia you to get the commission. So, for your case, you need to think of a way to pack it fast. Maybe you can try to use some artistic mind for it? There'll be some ways for certain things...

Jun said...

120 is super little serena!!! SUPER SUPER LITTLE! for 105 boxes.. but since now it's 35 den ok la.. but still it's little.. haha