Wednesday, September 3, 2008

wow...luckily i get well today..that is why i can donate blood...ermmm...how was the feeling when donating blood? its not that pain like what people say...my process of donating the blood was quite fast as my blood flowing was fast...the nurse said is a good thing but my blood colour was not dark red,slightly lighter...maybe not enough hemoglobin...hehehe...but after donating blood i was given hot milo,an apple and a packet of cookies...then my hand start to feel tired and a little bit pain..nw i looked at my hand and it seem that my hand start to lebam...dun worry it will soon be ok back...anyway i am happy because i can donate blood,i can help to save people...yeah...hehehe...
just now my friend told me about my response to her...i can't describe how...but i felt sorry after hearing it...i didn't mean to hurt her...anyway i will try my best to change this bad behavior...i am so sorry...

No comments: