Saturday, September 20, 2008

i have pass my essay and finish up my homework...i plan to do revision but i think i have to postpone again as now i am still working and i still have a story book to read finish...on Thursday,18/9/08, i have watched a movie entitled "Money Not Enough II"...a very sad and touching story...its show how great a mother's love to their child...i watch that show until late at night about 2.30 in the early morning...hahaha...then i wake up at 6am to get prepare to go to school...i can't believe i only sleep for 3 hours and thats why i fell very sleepy during class lesson...my friend don't like my habit of falling asleep in class...very sorry...hardly for me to control myself from fall asleep..she more angry when i fall asleep during tuition too...i very remember her words to me,"serena are you really that tired? do u know u had miss an interesting story told by teacher?..after hearing this,i am awake now...hehehe...i promise not to do it anymore...sorry ya...

No comments: