Saturday, September 6, 2008

after hearing what my mum had told me yesterday...suddenly i ask myself is it i too worried already...i always worried even is just a small matter...my mum call me to relax...don't too worried...she scare i might gets some kind of sickness...hahaha...after hearing i think i realize that there is no point i keep worried too much...let it be...let the GOD's decide my future is going be...relax serena...i do really change a lot...i feel that there is a gap between me and my friends...can't be like last time during form 5 where i always happy go lucky...now i hardly laugh or make joke...even if i am making joke now to my friend,they feel like whats wrong with me and i feel like i was so stupid...i hardly can talk or play with my friends...to my friends,they feel so tension when with me...i now always do my homework and hardly talking in the class during free period...one of the reason is because i have a part time job...so i cannot waste my time...sigh...my friends tell me to join together when they are talking...i try but end up i feel that i am only watching u all talking...i hardly can join u all...i don't know whats wrong with me...feeling like want to shout out loud...can anyone help me???.........maybe i think too much...i will try to relax my mind...be optimistic...

No comments: