Tuesday, September 9, 2008

today is quite a hectic life for me in school...i got two practical experiment to carry out...sigh...the result was not really very good...anyway at least i manage to finish it...maybe have to deduct a little bit marks...hehehe...oh moon cake festival coming soon...i am very happy...as u know moon cake festival is a very fun festival..maybe for me la is very fun...i love to enjoy the candle light in the lake garden...wonderful scenery with the full moon...amazing...ever since i saw this scenery,it always kept in my mind and i will not miss the chance to come lake garden during the moon cake festival day which will be fall on this Sunday!!!!...sad to say,this year i think i can't go...i have to work...maybe if can at least i hope i can go have a look..not to walk around the lake garden with my friends but maybe sit on a motorcycle with my brother and pass by the lake garden...sigh...hopefully can la...hehehe...

No comments: