Wednesday, September 10, 2008

today...sigh...my mood seem to be more sad than happy...happy because i might have the chance to go celebrate moon cake festival with my friends at lake garden...yeah...but.... =( ...history is going to happen again...my end year exam might change two student to L6D...this had happen before during my august test...teacher had also choose two students name to be put at L6D but they will study at L6C...so i thought it will be end...so shock when my class monitor told us that teacher will choose again two student to be place in L6D based on our final year exam...die la this time...the past test i study so hard also get such bad result already,now even worse already because i am now working while studying some more i didn't really concentrate in class...i use to over sleep in class...hehehe...just now my friends and i together had a discussion about our chemistry exercise question...at that time only i realize that i don't know anything...what my friends say out,in my mind was like "oh my god i had totally forgot everything...die la"...i hate myself for being so forgetful...i use to think that maybe i had chose a wrong path but i can't reverse back now...i have to go through this path by hook or by crook...i very scare now...i must really wake up already...be more hardworking,serena...i don't want to go back L6D... i want to remain in L6C...may GOD bless me...i know just asking for GOD help,will not make me remain in my class...all i have to do now is study hard,be prepare for my coming exam...i know i can do it!!!!

No comments: