Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trial just over...

Yesterday, my trial STPM just over...till now i never plan to study yet, maybe i can do some revision on my Peng. Am and maths but obviously not bio and chem...i plan to do revision after tanglung festival...now enjoy reading storybook and of course my part time job haven't finish but will end soon...hehehe...as usual planing to celebrate tanglung festival this Saturday but not sure whether i will be able to make it or not because i was still working at that day...hehehe...
Sigh...my trial results really drop...i do felt sad and disappointed with myself but i know i had tried my best...=)...anyway live a happy life...stay happy, stay young...hehehe...

1 comment:

Jun said...

wei.. why nvr read my blog yet??

happy that you're staying positive.. i tell you ar.. tang lung festival this sat you better dont work ar.. i warn you ar..