Thursday, September 3, 2009

Half of my trial paper is over...

hahaha...just only finish of of my trial exam paper...i got to thank to the school because my another half trial will be in three weeks time and that would be for my biology and chemistry paper...so now i got three more weeks to study for that 2 papers...since i feel i am going to fail my maths paper but hope not pa paper because i really got work hard on pa paper, i do hope my bio and chem paper will pass...this time i really want to pass my chem paper...hopefully my wish do come true...hehehe...now i give myself few days to rest then have to work hard for that two subjects d in the meantime i working part time job after school...so i have to put extra more effort to achieve my goal...i know i can do it...hahaha...

3 comments:

Jun said...

part time job?? at this time of the year?? sweat la you.. so busy with stpm adi some more wanna work part time?? working as wat?? da hamper thing again?

S3r3n@ said...

aiyo...i wher gt lik u so lucky...gt 1 guy is willing to menyara u, cook 4 u, bring u go kai kai n love u...hahaha...ya the same place again...working to get money la...i nit to help my mum to loosen her financial problem...if possible i oso lazy wana work la but sigh...aiya i take this as a life experience la,can learn n can get money too...hahahaha...dun wori 4 me...enjoy ur life...hahaha...

Jun said...

*thumbs up* i salute you for your hard work! take care.. get the best result in your STPM. hope your work wont get affected.. smile always XD