Sunday, September 6, 2009

My hectic life begin...

i started working part time today...sigh...i only manage to rest for 2 days after my trial paper...haha...sound like i am a money minded person...haha...most of my friends encourage me not to work, better study for STPM and my another half trial paper which will be on 28th and 29th of September, so better study instead of working...i really got think of the pro and cons...so i just made up my mind to work but don't worry i won't work for very long because i need to prepare for my trial too...i hope i can manage my time well...i got to be more organize now...since i have chose to work so that means some of my time got to be sacrifice...the time for taking nap, time for playing and time for watching movie have to be sacrifice...sob sob...even though i have to work, i will try my best to spend some time for study...i know if i didn't do it, i can guarantee my friends that i am going to fail my bio and chem paper...so got to be extra hardworking d...i shall not disappointed myself and also my mum...hahaha...i was actually luckier to have a considerate mother...my mum won't give me any pressure on my study...she won't say anything such as "you better go study now","don't watch tv, go study","why u get such bad result"...till now i never heard her say so...hahaha...i only heard she will say "don't pressure yourself so much la, relax a bit" especially during exam time...hahaha...that's why she tell me that if i fail also never mine la...hahaha...so i won't have very much tension from my mum but sometimes i do jealous to see some of my friend being pressure by their parents...it's funny right...hehehe...anyway i was feeling very grateful to have such wonderful mother...hahaha...

No comments: