Saturday, September 5, 2009

It did really happen...

I never thought it would happened to me that soon...i hear my uncle told me that every driver will need to experience this...so its the matter of time...sigh...people say during the month of Ghost Festival, better stay at home especially at night...i never thought this would happen...its still fresh in mind...5 of September 2009, i was involved in a motor accident...i was lazy to explain the whole accident...so my dear friends who are interested to know then ask me when u saw me k...i am sure at that time i will explain to u...hehehe...anyway its just a minor accident k but i was the one wounded the most...my left hand and leg got a bit bleeding then lebam...next is my right leg kena lecur a bit then my waist got lebam...aiya...very pain lo...sigh...but i also want to Thank God...i believe God is trying HIS best to save me...luckily just minor injuries...i can't imagine myself in hospital either broken legs or hands...lol...God really bless me...hehehe...

2 comments:

Jun said...

hope you're doing fine.. take care ya especially at this time of the year.. good that you nvr think negatively bout God bout this incident.. =) GOD BLESS AND PROTECT YOU!

Unknown said...

omg.get well soon.anyway i will meet you less than 1 hour's time so i'll be able to interview you^^