Saturday, April 16, 2011

At last, I am back...

This is the longest period i stop blogging...as usual reasons like busy, exams, poor internet connection and many more are the reasons to explain it..honestly say i was really very busy with my university society, exams, quiz, presentation, reports and assignments...so now i am clear with all this things, that is why i am able to blog back again...hahaha...i am grateful for i enjoyed better in my second semester...although works are more but friends also increase...among course mates, we are getting better together, laugh, talk and even jokes around...hahaha...that is a good sign...
now i am studying for my finals, then maybe i will have fun for few days...then got to work already...otherwise my coming semester, i am going to eat bread and stay in hostel only...this is scary man...hahahaha...my finals finish on 8th May but i will be in Taiping on 12th May...hahaha...this is because i am going to spend my time with my room mates to Malacca...yeah...great at last can go Malacca d...hahaha...
During my semester break, i will try to find as much money as possible...i got plenty of things to buy...camera, clothes, accessories and many more...hahaha..hopefully i will be able to find a job soon....
hopefully my finals is not going to be very hard...hahaha...i cannot wait to go back Taiping and meets my friends...hahahaha...miss you, gays so much!!! ^_^

5 comments:

JuAnneBeLLa said...

yes yes!!at last you're back!!=p
i wanna go melacca too!!
bring me along!!
ps: i know you miss me!xoxo

kHaiLi said...

kepo poh juan...people go mlaka you also wan go...=p
hey, i miss you guys toooo!!!
cant wait to go back~~

Jun said...

miss you gays??? we gays meh?? serena.. i wanna find job too!!!! where you working? hamper shop again? please bring me along when you find job.. how long is your semester break??

JuAnneBeLLa said...

cheah,you also what,always go hatyai!!serena pula going melacca,i think i should go.................. golok!!sighed..

S3r3n@ said...

hahaha...can't believe so many ppl so miss my blog lo...hahahaha...
poh juan...u wana go malacca? can cum find me on 8th may...i'll bring u go cos txin joinin me too...hahaha...
khai li...ya miss u too, miss al those hangouts!!! hahaha...
jun...hahaha...i tot guys for guy n gays for girls...hamper shop, i tin mayb august oli gt work....so be4 tat gt 2 find other place lo...jun la the one bring me go 5 job, i wher gt transport le...hw 2 bring u along...hahaha...4 months semester break...hahaha...