Thursday, January 20, 2011

A boring Life?

I am sure many of us do heard about life is short so we must live to the fullness but how many of you all really feel that you are having a great life now? There will be people who are really enjoying their current life but this does not happens to me...of course i am not saying that i lead a boring life now...it is just that i feel my life is some kind of dull...i define my boring life not in the sense of the courses i am taking but it's the surrounding environment that make you feel so tired...if you do not understand how i feel, that is fine because i am also feeling myself sometimes just like to have this kind of weird feeling...hahahaha...actually i have this kind of feeling this some times ago and i wonder why i am telling it out today...hahaha...maybe it is due to my today's mood which wants me to say it out...hahahaha...anyway have a nice day everyone! ^_^

No comments: