Thursday, April 21, 2011

Past Memories…Sweet Memories…

Hahaha…yesterday I thought I was suppose to start study at around 11pm but end up I look back those past photos that I have taken with my Convent girls and also Hua Lian friends…hahaha…all those sweet memories will live forever in our mind…even though there are some memories that I have forgotten but once I saw back the photos, my memories are back…hahaha…I was so miss those past memories…memories of friends gathering, birthdays, lantern festival and also graduation photos… those photos are just so sweet and enjoyable to have a look…from that photos, I also realize many things have change especially people…I saw some of my friends turn prettier while some still remain the same… for myself? I tin no difference…maybe I just change my hairstyle but I still feel I am still look the same…there are people who called me to keep long hair…they said I look better when long hair…is that true? I doubt…

1 comment:

-xiaogongzhu- said...

Uh uh uh..You're making missing all of you more...Sigh...I misses every single moment with you all...Sigh...Life here is too dull :( No colours...Serena, add colours to my life please?:P