Friday, February 3, 2017

Interesting...

The truth is, 
you only ever get one guaranteed forever person in life: 
And that person is you.
                                                                          

I always told my friends, "I am weird!"
They said, "YES, YOU ARE!!" 
Hahaha

I am always the one that throw questions which require deep thinking in a gathering with my friends. 
Although, some questions maybe tiring, confusing, blur, and took longer time to think of the answers, they enjoyed conversation like this because it creates bonding to have a better understanding on yourself. 

As interesting as it seems to me, I enjoyed the friendly debate among us. It allows me...
To see how ego works..
To see the sense of self in us..
To feel how your emotions go during the debate..

Surprisingly, my point of views are always contradict to the norm..
It's okay because everyone of us have our own definition or answer for the questions..
Respect is all we need..=)


No comments: