Monday, February 27, 2017

Compassion...

“Sometimes it’s a form of love just to talk to somebody 
that you have nothing in common with and 
still be fascinated by their presence.”
                                                                                       

There is always a reason someone appear in your life..
Whether is good or bad..
It's all up to you on how you see it..

I am lucky to be able to explore the different types of love that are with us..
I experienced the love from close family..
I felt connected with my buddies..
I felt the love toward works and life..
I even explored the love that you are having a serious crush on someone..
Haha..I know I am weird and crazy..

Recently, I am trying to practice loving-kindness or be compassionate to people..
You got to be kind to yourself..
You got to be kind to your loved ones..
You got to be kind to strangers..
And lastly, be kind to your enemies..

My sincere gratitude to you for allowing me to practice compassion..
I cannot assure you that I will develop feelings for you..
But I am sure that my help for you is just out of compassion..

I hope you will be alright soon..
Always believe that...
After the thunderstorm, here come the beautiful sun shine brightly at you..
I know you can do it..  

No comments: