Monday, March 27, 2017

Gratitude..

"I have to really love something for me to want it, 
crave it, spend my time on it, and 
give it a second chance."
                                                            

Hi my friend,
I decided to leave you as fast as you came into my life..
Thank you for becoming a short chapter in my life..

You allow me to experience the comfort of companionship.
You do help to temporary reduce my loneliness feeling.
You make me realize that I am not kind, I am just being nice to you.

Along the path, 
If I happen to do something that makes you sad or angry, please forgive me..
No matter what you said and do to me, I will forgive you..

I am sorry for cutting you off because..
I am stress..
I am scare.. 
I feel tired..

My sincere gratitude to you..
I hope you will be able to find back the confidence in you..
I hope you will be able to find back yourself, to know what you in want in your life..
I hope you will be able to meet that one person whom will choose to walk the path of life with you forever..

I hope you will learn to respect people as well as yourself truly..
I hope you will learn that happiness cannot be gain externally, start to look for happiness within yourself..

I hope soon you will understand that money is important but money is not everything..
I hope soon you will know that whatever changes in yourself, how you think of yourself is all up to your own decision, so choose to change for the better in you..

Always believe in yourself, I know you can do it! =)



No comments: