Sunday, January 15, 2017

Being Aware..

" The day you decide that you are more interested in being aware of your thoughts than you are in the thoughts themselves- that is the day you will find your way out."
                                                                                                            

I am glad that I attended the 10 days meditation retreat.
I gain something that I never expect I will be able to know about it which is Awareness. 

Do you know that..
Feelings (happiness, sadness, anger n etc) are all temporary?

Do you know that..
Everyday is actually never the same?
 
Do you know that..
Nothing is permanent?

If you always practice self-awareness, you will soon realize that...
We, humans, have complicated our own lives..

In fact, life is actually simple! =)






No comments: