Monday, December 19, 2016

Thank You 2016...

 "Time flies, but the memories collected along the way can never be replaced."
                                                                                 

I still have some memories of 2015 and I barely believe that I am ending my 2016 to welcome 2017..

First of all, I just want to say "THANK YOU!"

Thanks to everything that happened in 2016..
I am so grateful that 2016 is a wonderful year for me..

As I have told myself to lead a better life since u left..
I guess I am doing my best, right? =)

You actually gave me the courage..
To overcome my fear..
To achieve what I want in my life..
To lead a happy and healthy lifestyle..

There are still some sad memories that happen in 2016..
I am happy that I keep learning..

Never in my life, I felt so contented, blissful, and gratitude..
For I have achieved some of the goals that I aim..

1) At last, I went to Sabah and it was a wonderful trip I enjoy so much.
2) I am leading a healthy diet by eating cooked food and cutting down the consumption of processed food, snacks and fast food.
3) I exercise regularly.
4) I completed my first half marathon.
5) I seriously attend workshop and become an OPM practitioner.
6) I will be attending a 10 days meditation retreat in Taiping.
 
I am proud of myself..
I am proud to be your daughter..

I am ready to welcome 2017!
I am sure is gonna be another great year ahead!

P/S:
Dear Mum,
I will be living better as years goes on. 
Thank you for bringing me to this world. 
You are the best mum ever!
I love you always and forever!
=D


No comments: