Wednesday, August 5, 2015

TIME is all I need

I have decided to not abandon my blog again... 

 Since the last post, many things happened.  
Changes is beautiful, yet there are some changes I wish it never happen. 

 The year 2015 had been creating an environment that keep forcing me to be strong.  
All this while, I have been strong but now I need to be STRONGER to allow myself keep breathing. 

I have been missing you every single moments. 
I hope the time can stop at the moment when I hugged you so tightly and smell the scent of you. 

 All I need is TIME. 

TIME will make me start living by my own without you by my side. 
TIME will make me explore new challenges and opportunities. 
TIME will make me grow. 
TIME will make me experience new things. 
TIME will make me meet new people. 
TIME will make me appreciate every single moment I am breathing now. 

And with TIME also I may reunite back with you one day.


No comments: