Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Everytime...

Everytime,
I wake up in the morning, thinking that my mum is still in Taiping...
But...within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and continue my day.

Everytime,
I see my mum contact number is no longer on the top list in my phone, I wonder why..
But...within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and turn on the sleep mode.

Everytime,
I see my mum photos, I will automatically touch her face, hoping I can really feel her skin..
But..within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and stop touching the photos.

Everytime,
I listen to my mum voice, thinking my mum is really now talking to me...
But..within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and know that I will never get a reply from her if I respond.

Everytime,
When my phone ring, I always hope the number written as mum calling...
But...within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and never expect phone call from her any more.

Everytime,
I hang out with my friends, I wonder why my phone no longer ringing...
But..within a few seconds, I have to accept the truth and stop expecting any phone calls.

Everytime,
When you just pop up in my mind, I smiled..
But...within few seconds, I have to accept the truth and start crying.

Sometimes I just wish there is this DELETE button in my mind so that I can stop thinking of you.
But deep down I know...
If I really find out the DELETE button, I will NEVER press on it as well.
I miss you so much.


No comments: