Sunday, September 4, 2011

So fast my 4 months of holiday is going to end soon…I feel sad but at the same time also happy a bit…I am sad because I cannot take care of my mum when she really need me and happy because I can study back…4 months of holiday neither be short nor long…time just pass so fast that you barely follow up the speed…I guess I will just like to make a summary for my holidays…hahahaha…

SUMMARY OF MY 4 MONTHS HOLIDAY

May (the starting holiday month)
My holiday started and I feel so happy to be back Taiping and meet all my friends…this is the only month where I met majority of my friends…although we hardly got any big project that I can remember but I do met Sher-Lyn who going back Singapore at the end of the month…hahahaha…shall meet her back during next year CNY..

June (the slow and steady month)
Hahahahaha….I think for quite a long time to figure out what is happening during this month and I get nothings…hahahaha…maybe someone can let me know because I guess this month I stay most of the time at home, watching dramas and doing my university task…hahahaha…if I not mistaken there is this one times that we went out to Station One at night and really enjoy the music and games too…^_^

July (the most enjoyable month)
This month was quite nice…the first day of the month already went to Penang with Poh Juan, Txin and Li Chui…quite an enjoyable trip that I can still remember…hahahaha…then went to Sunway Lagoon with Txin, Khai Li, Jen Yong, Yan Ming, Jennifer, Poh Juan and Poh Juan’s friend, Alex…this trip was very fun…after a long long time I did not enter Sunway Lagoon, finally I get to go and I feel so excited…hahahaha…during that time get to met up with Cynthia, Shirleen, Khai Ming and Jun-Lyn was nice too…hahahaha…do not forget another trip to Ipoh with Txin, Jennifer, Poh Juan and Alex…that is also another nice trip to Ipoh…not only get to eat nice food, we also manage to visit beautiful temple in Ipoh…yeah…hahaha…

August (the fastest month)
To me, this month pass the fastest…the first of August, I started working and just yesterday that I end my works…so most of the time I spend was in my working place…but during this month I did went to Penang with Siew Yong, Txin, Jennifer and Jing Rui…quite nice too because we went to Gurney Drive to eat…hahahahaa…then there is few farewell gathering for Jane and Siew Yong…one back to Texas and the other one is Miri…oh not to forget a very nice and big sleepover at Txin house on the end of the month…that was also a very nice things…We chat and play all along then too bad that I have to work so I could not join them to Mcd for breakfast…hahaha…

THE END

1 more week to go…
Now I shall spend my last week in Taiping to the fullness…I have a lot of place to go and a lot of food to eat…hahahaha…hopefully my mum is going to get well soon and hopefully my coming semester will be more fun…hahahaha…I really miss studying and excited to meet my juniors…hahahaha…so fast I am now a senior…one last things, to my buddies, hopefully we will have lots of gathering in KL too...hahahaha…

2 comments:

JuAnneBeLLa said...

for the month of jun.do you still remember lichui fetching me and meishi to your house!!and dont forget our fun barbie night as well as the ribena performance and the failed modelling..=D

S3r3n@ said...

oh reli...oh u all cum my hse 1 is june ar...hahahaha...the barbie doll nite is oso june meh? i tot july...hahahaha...thanks o poh juan for ur reminder...lol...