Saturday, September 10, 2011

My choice...

If you will be given another one week holiday, will you be happy?
I guess the answer should be yes, of course…^_^
However I did not feel that…

I see and read many of my friends who are now packing and feeling sad of leaving their hometown…most of us seem to refuse to go back study while me was given another 1 week holiday…hahahaha…I should feel grateful right…the reason is I have to take care of my mum who have just finish surgery…
Luckily my mum are now getting better so hopefully by the time I am really have to go back study, she can take care of herself…My brothers? If I really depend on them, the house will be in complete mess…so I have to stay at home not only take care of my mum but also to do all the household chores…at last I understand how great our mum is to in charge of the house…keeping a house in clean condition is quite a challenge…hahahaha…luckily I did manage to do it well…hahahaha…

I guess hardly there are people who can understand my feelings now…if nothing happens, then I should now be in my hostel room blogging about how I feel to be in UPM…hahahaha…sometimes things are just not in our control…I never thought that I would skip for a week classes…anyway this is my choice and i will never regret it…^_^

6 comments:

-xiaogongzhu- said...

hey....I know that feelings...seeing other ppl leaving, while you're alone, just in taiping ...and no friends to hang out with d...is that what you're trying to say?hmm...btw, how's your mum? what happened that requires her to go for a surgery?

JuAnneBeLLa said...

you are always a good mummy to be!!:)

S3r3n@ said...

sher lyn...hahaha...actually is becos i want to study bak...after 4 months of holiday, reli borin lo so wana study...hahahaha...i guess u knw the reason so save my words...hehehe...
poh juan...thanks o and its time for u to learn oso...hahahaha...

JuAnneBeLLa said...

what pula it's time??the time hasnt come yet la...i should just learn how to become a good daughter!!=p

suzan^^ho said...

Serena o,ur mummy ok le ma?what happened?be tough,u're good daughter and future mummy too..haha

S3r3n@ said...

poh juan...ok start frm a gd daughter 1st...lol...
soo shien...dun wori...my mum is fine now...she remove her whole uterus due to fibroid growth...thanks god she is save now...hahahaha...aiyo...i baru 21 tapi mcm 41 mother to u all meh...cham lo...lol...