Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I learn the most precious lesson...

If I recalled back last last time how I used to help my mum with her household chores, I realize that I am just helping only a very little things…the job as a housewife is not as easy as it seem…hahahaha…only when you are in the real situation, you understand something...I used to think that why my mum is being so busy at home that I hardly saw her take a rest…I will never forget last Monday, 12.9.2011, this is the day which I finally realize how hard the life of a mother…hahahaha…I will never forget that day because start from 9am till 3pm I have doing what a mother should do…offer food to God’s, wash clothes, hang clothes, boil water, prepare food for lunch, cook, bath my mum and few more that I cannot remember d…hahahahaha…i did manage to take a rest for few minutes then there will just be something to do...hahahaha...it was really a tiring day for me but I did learn a lot that day…thanks God for giving me this opportunity to learn what a precious lesson…hahahaha…I guess the next time I am back home, I shall help my mum to do as much work as I can…hahahaha…

I really want to go back study but suddenly my heart feels so heavy to leave my mum alone in the house…I do wish that I am still on holiday then I have no worries about my studies…I worried my mum being alone in the house…she must feel lonely without me by her side talking to her and taking care of her…I felt sad for myself too…I did want to go back UPM but I also do not want to leave my mum alone...sigh…as time approaching, I have mixed feeling…I am happy because I get to study but I also feel sad because I have to leave my mum…how I wish to keep her by my side all the time…what I can do now is to pray to God…
I hope that she is fine without me by her side…
I hope that she is always happy…
I hope that her wound can heal faster…
I hope that she can regain her energy and rest at home as long as she wants…
I am willing to do anything as long as my prayers is hear…Thanks God…^_^

1 comment:

JuAnneBeLLa said...

good job mummy serena!! =D
dont worry..im sure your mummy would get well soon!!(^_~)