Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Taiping here i come!!!

1 more weeks i will be back to my lovely home in Taiping...so damn miss my family members all..hahahaha...after all, i have been in UPM for 2 months n throughout this period of time, none of my relatives and family have come to visit me but i do understand the reasons...so i was kind of jealous to see my friends here can meet their love ones and go home quite a number of time...now i was feeling excited to go back home...everyday keep counting the days to pass...hahahaha...

Somehow i do feel tired because i will be working part time at my old workplace, the hamper shop...i really enjoy working at there...although sometimes quite tired, overall was fun...hahaha...it's just that i will be spending less time at home and with my Taiping buddies...at first i thought of want to enjoy during Raya holidays but after that i thought for quite some times only i decided to work time in this coming 2 weeks holiday...i try to earn as much as i can for my living expenses in UPM...i know that PTPTN loans can help me but not all...it only help slightly in my living expenses...sometimes i do spend a lots so i should also learn to earn back what i had spent...hahahaha...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hoho! cant wait to meet you..
btw, do come for dinner when you're working..ahahx!^^