Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My dearest old friends...

I was feeling kind of sad when i heard 'you all' can meet up...twice already k...i also want to meet you all...why you all never ask me...so bad...sob sob...
Anyway i know the reason i can't meet you all...so don't feel guilty k...i just want to say it out to let me feel better and to express my "kerinduan"...hahahaha...kind of geli lo...hahahaha...

For those who live in other state like Perak,Kelantan,Penang and Terengganu...i miss you all so much...i will try to meet u all when we are back to Taiping k...^_^
For those who live in other country like Singapore...i hope to meet you too...probably end of this year k...must make it ya...^_^
For those who just live in Selangor state, if possible i really hope to spend time meeting you all...so what i am going to do is:-
1)I am learning how to sit KTM, LRT n all the public transport in KL...hahaha...
2)I am learning where and how to meet you all...
3)I am learning to remember the places in KL...
4)I am learning to remember the KTM,LRT and monorail stations,where will lead to where...

i guess i still need some time k...hahaha...don't worry will be meeting you all soon...

Last word....

Honestly speaking, I REALLY MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good luck oh friend..
we shall meet up soon.
dont forget our plan..

Jun said...

i dont feel guilty wor.. i still wanna say... i beh syok you guys who meet up in kl nvr ask me out. very very beh syok. i actually wanna post in agnes's photo album but i dont wanna cari gaduh so deleted the comment adi.. but since now serena you also voice out, i also cant tahan adi la.. anyway, you nvr really blame them also so tak dikira voice out. haha.

and sorry i voice out here.

Jun said...

in midvalley some more!!! wahhhh.. kek si wa ar...

Jun said...

oh ya.. and serena, the ktm or lrt you can ask me.. once you've go around kl, naturally you'll remember. no need to memorize eh. cos the station got the plan of the stops eh ma.. dont scared ok. anything ask me k. i miss you very much. muacks muacks.

-xiaogongzhu- said...

I MISS YOU TOO...
There's no way I can find anyone like you all at NUS...
No garfield-faced TeeXin, No "fishing"(you always fall asleep in class) Serena, No "willing to help" de Agnes, No tall and cool Jenni,...I really homesick now n miss ya all...I'm going back to Msia prob on the 3rd or 5th December:))