Saturday, August 14, 2010

Should or should not?

Yesterday went to The Mines with my course mate again...sigh...everytime i go out, i only go The Mines...i really boring about that place already...anyway since nobody really want to go Midvalley so i just have to follow her go The Mines...we go there to buy some stuff and also to look for my prom dress...i did really go see and try but i can say those dress are quite expensive to me...my range is only about RM50...i did get to see 1 dress which cost about RM40 but it looks mature on myself then i try another one which looks good on me but cost around RM90...it's already out of my budget...my mum call me just buy and tel me that RM90 is consider ok not that expensive...i still doubt because i need to pay RM65 for that night...Few questions that i hardly can answer:-
1)Shall i spend around RM155(RM65+RM90) for a night?
2)Shall i lend prom dress from my friends?
3)Shall i buy that RM90 dress which i feel nice when i am wearing it?
4)Shall i go to the faculty night?

Sigh...anyone can help me to answer all my doubt...i really feel i want to go out with my old friends,Txin,Jun, and Agnes again...the last time at Queensbay Mall was indeed very nice and fun...i enjoy shopping that day with Txin and Jun...miss those moments so much...^_^...anyway if i really want to go to the faculty night, no matter what i need a dress so i will go out again...hopefully i can meet u all up ya...i need u all opinions...

5 comments:

†A9gie† said...

Hey..if u wana go midbvalley..just text me.lets go together =)

suzan^^ho said...

haha..serena..when is your faculty night?if the dress vry nice,just buy it lo..honestly,timesquare most choices la..i this weekend hav to rush two asgmnt..mayb cnt out d..if u nt rush,i can go out wit u nxt nxt week lo~~dun fan la

Jun said...

buy da 90dollar one serena. if the dress looks nice on you, go for it. cos very hard to find a dress which will look nice the person and cost only 90dollar in kl. haha.. if me i really cant find lor. the dress in kl very expensive. 100plus. sigh. or do you still have time to go search for another dress at other places? i miss you too.. but too bad everyone go out in kl also nvr ask me together. i really feel i've been left out lor. seriously.

Jun said...

and.. go for the faculty night. get some experience there. mix around.. =)
i'm glad you have this cos my coll if have also bo lang khi wan. go and enjoy yourself ok.. loosen up a bit before or after exam. ok?

Jun said...

i NEED buy dress also. kia.. let's go shopping together.. seriously. dont buy the 90 dollar wan yet. go around and look for cheaper one. kia kia kia...