Monday, October 23, 2017

Ego...

"Love is a dangerous path and 
only those who have courage can travel it. 
To love means to drop the ego, 
To drop yourself, love means not to be."
~Osho~
____________________________

Everyone has their own ego..
I do have my ego too..
I starts to aware that ego are pretty noticeable..

Recently, I saw egos among people..

Ego occurs in conversations between..
Mum and son..
Husband and wife..
Employer and employee..
Guy and girl..

I questioned myself..
"Does fear and ego related?"

Fear and ego exist together.
Fear is food for the ego, 
nourishment for the ego.
If you are dropping your fears, 
you are putting your ego on a fast unto death.

I guess I still have many fears to overcome..
Slowly dropping down your own fear will weaken your ego as well.. 
Then, you can experience love..



No comments: